Founded in 1968, PolyFab provides custom engineered plastic fabrications.
We work with many materials and specialize in clear plastics.
Some of the applications we have made include:
- Large graduated cylinders
- Architectural formed pieces
- LEXAN® Tanks and waterbaths
- Clear PVC and acrylic assemblies
- Laboratory splash guards and custom trays for all industries
- Plastic flooring and secondary containment basins
- Custom PVC, CPVC, polypropylene and HDPE duct work
- Fume hoods made from any weldable plastic material
- Marine fresh, gray, and black water tanks
- Custom polypro and HDPE tanks for chemical storage and treatment
- Machined polyethylene fittings
- Routed plastic and wood signs
PolyFab is a trade name owned by Boston Plastics Manufacturing, Inc., a Massachusetts corporation. The owner of the company, Preston Fiske, is a mechanical engineer with advanced degrees from Stanford and the University of California, Davis. He has many years experience in design, development, and manufacturing in construction machinery, water treatment, and instrumentation. He and the staff are available to discuss your design issues.
Please Contact Us to discuss your needs. You design it, we build it.